Noxzema Triple Clean by Alberto-Culver USA Inc.
Medically reviewed on December 18, 2017
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0.02g in 1g
Labeler: Alberto-Culver USA Inc.
NDC Code: 12488-1100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 2%
- treats acne
- dries up acne pimples
- helps prevent new acne pimples
- For external use only.
- Flammable - keep away from extreme heat or open flame
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips, and mouth. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if too much skin irritation or sensitivity develops or increases.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Alcohol Denat., Water (Aqua, Eau), PEG-4, PPG-11 Stearyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Eugenol, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Cinnamal, Citral
Alberto Culver USA, Inc. Melrose Park, IL 60160
salicylic acid cloth
|Labeler - Alberto-Culver USA Inc. (021679448)|
|Alberto-Culver USA Inc.||021679448||ANALYSIS, MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 9 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam 6%
- Salicylic Acid Gel & Liquid (Dandruff, Psoriasis, or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Gel, Liquid, and Solution (Calluses, Corns, or Warts)
- ... +8 more