Noxzema Triple Clean by Alberto-Culver USA Inc.
Medically reviewed on December 18, 2017
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0.02g in 1g
Labeler: Alberto-Culver USA Inc.
NDC Code: 12488-1100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 2%
- treats acne
- dries up acne pimples
- helps prevent new acne pimples
- For external use only.
- Flammable - keep away from extreme heat or open flame
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips, and mouth. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if too much skin irritation or sensitivity develops or increases.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Alcohol Denat., Water (Aqua, Eau), PEG-4, PPG-11 Stearyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Eugenol, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Cinnamal, Citral
Alberto Culver USA, Inc. Melrose Park, IL 60160
salicylic acid cloth
|Labeler - Alberto-Culver USA Inc. (021679448)|
|Alberto-Culver USA Inc.||021679448||ANALYSIS, MANUFACTURE|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +7 more