Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Triclosan 3.06mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-178
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Healthcare personnel handwash
healthcare personnel handwash
For external use only
- in eyes
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin irritation and redness persist for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet skin and spread a small amount on hands and forearms
- scrub well, rinse thoroughly and dry
- For additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- For emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1-800-328-0026
- For emergency medical information worldwide, call 1-651-222-5352 (in the USA)
Inactive ingredients water, potassium cocoate, SD alcohol 40-B, glycerin, potassium stearate, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, tetrasodium EDTA, hydroxyethylcellulose, cocamine oxide, fragrance, methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, citric acid, isopropyl alcohol, propylparaben, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, D&C red 33
Questions? call 1 866 781 8787
Antimicrobial Hand Soap
Healthcare Personnel Handwash
Active Ingredient: 0.3% Triclosan
Net Contents: 1000 mL (33.8 fl oz)
Ecolab - 370 Wabasha St N - St Paul MN
©2012 Ecolab USA Inc. - All rights reserved
Made in United States
www.ecolab.com - 704446/8500/1012
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 24, 2019
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.