Noxzema Triple Clean by Alberto-Culver USA Inc.
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: Triclosan 0.003g in 1g
Labeler: Alberto-Culver USA Inc.
NDC Code: 12488-1000
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For cleansing to decrease bacteria on skin
- For external use only. Do not use on infants under 6 months of age.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. If signs of irritation or rash appear, discontinue use. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash persists or is excessive.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet face. Dispense product into hands.
- Add water and work into a lather, adding more water if necessary.
- Massage gently onto face and neck.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Lauric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Linalool, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Alberto Culver USA, Inc.
Melrose Park, IL 60160
|Labeler - Alberto-Culver USA Inc. (021679448)|
|Alberto-Culver USA Inc.||021679448||ANALYSIS, MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.