Noxzema Triple Clean by Alberto-Culver USA Inc.
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: Triclosan 0.003g in 1g
Labeler: Alberto-Culver USA Inc.
NDC Code: 12488-1000
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For cleansing to decrease bacteria on skin
- For external use only. Do not use on infants under 6 months of age.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. If signs of irritation or rash appear, discontinue use. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash persists or is excessive.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet face. Dispense product into hands.
- Add water and work into a lather, adding more water if necessary.
- Massage gently onto face and neck.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Lauric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Linalool, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Alberto Culver USA, Inc.
Melrose Park, IL 60160
|Labeler - Alberto-Culver USA Inc. (021679448)|
|Alberto-Culver USA Inc.||021679448||ANALYSIS, MANUFACTURE|
Medically reviewed on Dec 21, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.