Senna-Time by McKesson Packaging Services Business Unit of McKesson Corporation
Medically reviewed on Dec 18, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES 8.6mg
Labeler: McKesson Packaging Services Business Unit of McKesson Corporation
NDC Code: 63739-431
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Sennosides 8.6 mg .
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally causes bowel movement in 6-12 hours
Do not use
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel movements that continues over a period of 2 weeks.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
- if you do not have a comfortable bowel movement by the second day, increase dose by one tablet (do not exceed the maximum dosage) or decrease dose until you are comfortable.
|AGE||STARTING DOSAGE||MAXIMUM DOSAGE|
|adults and children over 12 years||2 tablets once a day||4 tablets twice a day|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet once a day||2 tablets twice a day|
|children 2 to under 6 years||1/2 tablet once a day||1 tablet twice a day|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
- calcium content 25 mg per tablet
Store at 25°C (77°F) excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, tapioca starch**, tartaric acid**
** may contain one or more of these ingredients
ADDITIONAL LABEL TEXT
Sennosides 8.6 mg
UD 100 Tablets (10x10)
For Directions and Other Warnings: See the accompanying Patient Insert
Consult a physician before the use of this product.
Mfg. By: Time-Cap Labs, Inc. Farmingdale, NY 11735
senna-time tablet, coated
|Labeler - McKesson Packaging Services Business Unit of McKesson Corporation (140529962)|