Cortizone 10 Intensive Healing for Eczema
Medically reviewed on December 18, 2017.
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Chattem, Inc.
NDC Code: 41167-0331
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- temporarily relieves the itching and discomfort associated with minor skin irritations, rashes, and inflammation, and due to eczema
- other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor.
- condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- contents filled by weight, not volume
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, bisabolol, boswellia serata gum, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter extract, cetyl alcohol, dextrin, dimethicone, dipropylene glycol, disodium EDTA, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, isohexadecane, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, maltodextrin, methyl gluceth-20, methylparaben, petrolatum, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 60, propylparaben, retinyl palmitate, sodium citrate, tocopheryl acetate, water, singiber officinale (ginger) root extract (283-035)
*Clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours
**Refers to the ingredient hydrocortisone
†Contains 7 healing moisturizers and vitamins A, C & E
And Itchy, Dry Skin
7 intensive moisturizers
- Clinical strength*
1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Lotion
#1 ITCH MEDICINE
Net wt 3.5 oz (99g)
|CORTIZONE 10 INTENSIVE HEALING FOR ECZEMA
|Labeler - Chattem, Inc. (003336013)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about hydrocortisone topical
- Hydrocortisone topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 38 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical steroids
- Hydrocortisone rectal cream, ointment, suppository
- Hydrocortisone topical
- Hydrocortisone Cream, Gel, Ointment, and Solution
- Hydrocortisone Lotion
- Hydrocortisone Lotion and Protective Emollient Cream
- ... +7 more