Diphenhist by Rugby Laboratories Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories Inc.
NDC Code: 0536-0770
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl USP 12.5 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- a sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- use only with enclosed dose cup. Do not use with any other device
- mL = milliliter
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over||10 mL-20 mL (25 mg to 50 mg)|
|Children 6 to 12 years of age||5 mL- 10 mL (12.5 mg to 25 mg)|
|Children 2 to 5 years of age||Do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|Children under 2 years of age||Do not use|
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 7 mg
- store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
artificial cherry flavor, citric acid, D&C red #33, FD&C red #40, glycerin, polysorbate 20, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution.
Distributed By: Rugby Laboratories
17177 N Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233
Livonia, MI 48152
diphenhydramine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories Inc. (079246066)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Diphenhist (diphenhydramine)
- Diphenhist Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics