EcoCare 350 Hand Sanitizer with Skin Conditioner
Medically reviewed on November 30, 2017.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol 75mL in 100mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-363
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol, 75%
Antiseptic hand wash
- Antiseptic Hand Wash
For external use only
Flammability Keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks, and sources of static discharge
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- if irritation develops or increases, use of product should be discontinued
Stop use and ask a physician if irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Apply product onto hands, spread thoroughly and rub until dry.
- For emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1-800-328-0026
- For emergency medical information worldwide, call 1-651-222-5352 (in the USA)
Inactive ingredients: water, glycerin
Questions? Call 1-800-392-3392.
Net Contents: 4-1 U.S. gal/ea. 3.78 L
Hand Sanitizer with Skin Conditioner
- Effective against Escherichia coli, Escherichia coli 0157:H7, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella typhi, Staphylococcus aureus.
FOR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
Food and Beverage Division
370 Wabasha Street N.
St. Paul, MN 55102
2005 Ecolab Inc. Made in U.S.A. 890448/5305/0605
All Rights Reserved
HAND SANITIZER WITH SKIN CONDITIONER
antiseptic hand wash solution
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.