EcoCare 350 Hand Sanitizer with Skin Conditioner
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol 75mL in 100mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-363
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol, 75%
Antiseptic hand wash
- Antiseptic Hand Wash
For external use only
Flammability Keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks, and sources of static discharge
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- if irritation develops or increases, use of product should be discontinued
Stop use and ask a physician if irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Apply product onto hands, spread thoroughly and rub until dry.
- For emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1-800-328-0026
- For emergency medical information worldwide, call 1-651-222-5352 (in the USA)
Inactive ingredients: water, glycerin
Questions? Call 1-800-392-3392.
Net Contents: 4-1 U.S. gal/ea. 3.78 L
Hand Sanitizer with Skin Conditioner
- Effective against Escherichia coli, Escherichia coli 0157:H7, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella typhi, Staphylococcus aureus.
FOR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
Food and Beverage Division
370 Wabasha Street N.
St. Paul, MN 55102
2005 Ecolab Inc. Made in U.S.A. 890448/5305/0605
All Rights Reserved
HAND SANITIZER WITH SKIN CONDITIONER
antiseptic hand wash solution
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 30, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.