Alcohol Prep Pad with Benzocaine
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: benzocaine .06mL, isopropyl alcohol .70mL
Labeler: H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group
NDC Code: 50730-1411
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol 70% v/v
- For preparation of the skin prior to injection
- For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor skin irritations, or insect bites
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- in the eyes
- with electrocautery procedures
- if irritation and redness develop
- if symptoms persist for more than 72 hours or symptoms clear up and occur within a few days.
if you are pregnant or nursing a baby.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply to the skin just prior to injection. Benzocaine takes a minute to act. for best results, wait briefly and then make injection.
Insect bites, skin irritations, minor burns, sunburn -
Adults and children 2 years of age or older:
Apply to the affected site not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature: 15° - 30° C (59° - 86° F)
- Do not use to clean and disinfect medical devices or hard surfaces.
Tamper Resistant. . . .do not use if product is torn or punctured
Pain Relief SWABS
70% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL/BENZOCAINE
- Convenient way to cleanse the skin
- Antiseptic for preparation of the skin prior to injection
80 Individually Foil Wrapped Wipes
DIST. BY: American Sales Company
4201 Walden Avenue, Lancaster, NY 14086
©2008 S and S BRANDS, INC.
Quality Guaranteed or your money back.
|ALCOHOL PREP PAD WITH BENZOCAINE
|Labeler - H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group (050259597)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 11, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.