Bisacodyl by H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group
Medically reviewed on December 8, 2017
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: bisacodyl 10mg
Labeler: H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group
NDC Code: 50730-1004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl, 10 mg
- For relief of occasional constipation
- This product generally produces bowel movement in 15 minutes to 1 hour
For rectal use only. May cause abdominal discomfort, faintness, rectal burning, and mild cramps.
- more than one per day
- for a period of longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor
- if seal under product lid is torn, damaged, or open
- if you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persist over a period of two weeks
- if you are pregnant or nursing a baby
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Adults and children 12|
years of age and older
|Children 6 to 12 years||Children under 6
|One suppository once|
|1/2 suppository once|
|Ask a doctor.
- Detach one suppository from the strip and remove from foil
- Carefully insert one suppository well into the rectum
- Do not use more than once per day
- Store at room temperature: 15°- 30° C (59° - 86° F). Do not exceed 30° C (86° F).
- Individually sealed for your protection. Do not use if foil is torn or open.
Compare to the active
ingredient in Dulcolax®
Gentle Yet Effective
4 Suppositories (10mg each)
Distributed by CVS Pharmacy, Inc. One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895 ©CVS/pharmacy
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelhem
Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Dulcolax®.
|Labeler - H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group (050259597)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about bisacodyl
- Bisacodyl Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 842 Reviews
- Drug class: laxatives