Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 28, 2019.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: witch hazel .5mL in 1mL
Labeler: H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group
NDC Code: 50730-7549
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Witch Hazel 50% v/v
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- in case of bleeding
- before exceeding the recommended dosage
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before each application of this product. Gently apply to the affected area by patting and then discard. Apply to the affected area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
Store at room temperature: 15°- 30° C (59° - 86° F)
Compare to the active ingredient in TUCKS®.
- Pre-moistened Hemorrhoidal/Vaginal Pads with Witch Hazel
- Provides Temporary Relief of Burning, Itching and Local Discomfort Associated with Hemorrhoids
100 MEDICATED PADS
For your protection, jar is sealed. Remove lid. If seal is broken or missing, do not use.
DISTRIBUTED BY SAFEWAY INC.
PO BOX 99, PLEASANTON, CA 94566-0009
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Parke-Davis, owner of the registered trademark TUCKS® Medicated Pads.
witch hazel solution
|Labeler - H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group (050259597)|