Glycerin by H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group
Medically reviewed on December 7, 2017
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: glycerin 2g
Labeler: H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group
NDC Code: 50730-1091
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Glycerin, USP 2g
For relief of occasional constipation
For rectal use only. May cause rectal discomfort or a burning sensation.
- more than one per day
- for a period of longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor
- if seal under product lid is damaged, missing or broken.
- if you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persist over a period of two weeks
- if you are pregnant or nursing a baby
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: carefully insert one suppository well into the rectum
- Do not use more than once per day
- Generally produces a bowel movement in 15 minutes to 1 hour
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Store container tightly closed
- Store at room temperature: 15°- 30° C (59° - 86° F). Do not exceed 30° C (86° F).
Compare to Fleet Glycerin Suppositories
For fast, gentle relief of
12 ADULT SUPPOSITORIES
Distributed by CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895
INNER SEAL IS BROKEN
This product is not
manufactured or distributed
by C.B.Fleet co., owner of
the registered trademark
|Labeler - H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group (050259597)|
|Registrant - H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group (050259597)|
|H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group||050259597||manufacture|