Allergy by Accudial Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 12.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Accudial Pharmaceutical, Inc.
NDC Code: 45014-140
- 5mL = one teaspoon
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
- 5mL = one teaspoon
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- a sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- excitability may occur, especially in children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- to find right dose, use rotating bottle label to dose by weight; otherwise, use chart below to dose by age
- specifically designed for use with enclosed dosing spoon. Use only enclosed dosing spoon to dose this product. Do not use any other dosing device
|children under 2 years||do not use|
|children 2 to 5 years||do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|children 6 to under 12 years||5 mL to 10 mL
(1 to 2 teaspoonfuls)
each teaspoon contains:
- sodium 3 mg
- store between 20°-25°C (68°-79°F). Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents used.
artificial flavor, citric acid, D&C red no. 33, FD&C red no. 40, glycerin, polysorbate 20, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol.
ROTATING DOSING LABEL
FOR RELIEF OF
Itchy, Watery Eyes
For Ages 6 to under 12
Alcohol & Sugar Free
Compares to Children's
4 FL. OZ.
diphenhydramine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Accudial Pharmaceutical, Inc. (831999201)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.