Antiseptic Hand Gel by H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group
Medically reviewed on November 23, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: alcohol .70mL in 1mL
Labeler: H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group
NDC Code: 50730-8608
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol, 70% v/v
For handwashing when water is not available to decrease bacteria on the skin
- after changing diapers
- after assisting ill persons
- before contact with a person under medical care or treatment
- recommended for repeated use
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- if irritation and redness develop.
- if condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place a palmful of product in one hand
- Spread on both hands and rub into skin until dry (approx. 1-2 min.)
- Place a smaller amount into one hand
- Spread over hands to wrist and rub into skin until dry (approx. 30 sec.)
Cat. No. 10-8608
Reduces the risk of bacterial contamination and infection
Helps meet CDC, OSHA and APIC Guidelines for Hand Hygiene
Contains Aloe Vera Gel
Triad Group, Inc.
700 West North Shore Drive
Hartland, WI 53029
MADE IN USA
8 fl. oz. (236 ml)
|ANTISEPTIC HAND GEL
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group (050259597)|
|Registrant - H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group (050259597)|
|H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group||050259597||manufacture|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.