Povidone Iodine Prep Pad by H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: povidone-iodine .10g
Labeler: H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group
NDC Code: 50730-3201
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidone Iodine 10% w/v (equivalent to 1% titratable iodine)
- First Aid Antiseptic to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Health Care Antiseptic for preparation of the skin prior to surgery
For external use only.
- in the eyes
- apply over large areas of the body
- use on individuals who are allergic or sensitive to iodine
- use as a first aid antiseptic for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- if condition persists for more than 72 hours
- if irritation and redness develop
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product to the area 1-3 times daily and discard
- may be covered with a sterile bandage when dry
Cat. No. 10-3201
Antiseptic / Germicide
- Helps prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Health-care antiseptic for preparation of the skin prior to surgery
- For Professional and Hospital Use Only
- 10% Povidone Iodine, USP
Triad Group, Inc.
700 West North Shore Drive
Hartland, WI 53029
MADE IN USA
|POVIDONE IODINE PREP PAD
|Labeler - H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group (050259597)|
|Registrant - H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group (050259597)|
|H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group||050259597||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on Dec 3, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.