EcoCare 370 Hand Sanitizer with Skin Conditioner
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Ethanol 54.7g in 100g
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-331
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol, 62.5% v/v
- Hand sanitizer with skin conditioner
- For external use only
- FLAMMABLE. Keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks, and sources of static discharge
- Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120oF (48oC), puncture or incinerate
- Operate only with spout pointing down
- In eyes
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
Skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Spread thoroughly onto hands and rub until dry
- For additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- For emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1-800-328-0026
- For emergency medical information worldwide, call 1-651-222-5352 (in the USA)
water (aqua), isobutane, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, hydrofluorocarbon 152A, propane, polysorbate-60, sodium lauryl lactylate, steareth-20, sodium benzoate
Questions? Call 1-800-392-3392
Net Contents: 7 oz/198 g
Hand Sanitizer with Skin Conditioner
No water rinse required
- Quick, one step... saves time
- Effective against Escherichia coli; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Staphylococcus aureus; Listeria monocytogenes and Salmonella typhimurium
- Emollients keep skin soft smooth
FOR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
Food and Beverage Division
370 Wabasha Street N.
St. Paul, MN 55102
HAND SANITIZER WITH SKIN CONDITIONER
antiseptic handwash solution
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.