Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral - Honey Beige
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 5mg in 1g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 10812-513
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 0.5%
For the treatment of acne.
For external use only.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- if eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Protect from Excessive Heat (40°C/104°F).
Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Mica, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Nylon-12, Polysilicone-11, Petrolatum, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Calcium Silicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Panthenol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Cetyl Lactate, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocoheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid.
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Zinc Oxide.
Call toll-free 800-480-4812 or 215-273-8755 (collect) or www.neutrogena.com
Dist. by Neutrogena Corporation
Los Angeles, CA 90045
|NEUTROGENA SKINCLEARING MINERAL - HONEY BEIGE
salicylic acid powder
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 22, 2016
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +7 more