LISTERINE TOTAL CARE Anticavity - Fresh Mint
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride 0.1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 42002-421
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Fluoride and Acidulated Topical Phosphate Solution
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 ml (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 20°- 25°C (68° - 77°F)
- cold weather may temporarily cloud this product
water, sorbitol solution, alcohol (21.6%), poloxamer 407, sodium lauryl sulfate, eucalyptol, flavor, methyl salicylate, thymol, phosphoric acid, sucralose, menthol, disodium phosphate, FD&C red no.40, FD&C blue no. 1
call 1-888-222-0182, or 215-273-8755 (collect)
SODIUM FLUORIDE & ACIDULATED PHOSPHATE TOPICAL SOLUTION
- Helps Prevent Cavities
- Restores Enamel
- Strengthens Teeth
- Kills Bad Breath Germs
- Cleans the Whole Mouth
- Freshens Breath
1.0 L (1 Qt. 1.8 Fl Oz)
IMPORTANT: READ DIRECTIONS FOR PROPER USE.
|LISTERINE TOTAL CARE
ANTICAVITY - FRESH MINT
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.