DigiClean E by Ecolab Inc.
Medically reviewed on January 26, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Triclosan 3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-305
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
- in eyes
discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands with warm water
- Apply handsoap
- Rub vigorously for 20 seconds
- Wash between fingers, around fingernails and backs of hands
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water
- Dry with paper towels or air-dry
- For additional information, see Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- For emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1-800-328-0026
- For emergency medical information worldwide, call 1-651-222-5352 (in the USA)
Inactive ingredientswater (aqua), potassium cocoate, sodium laureth sulfate, SD alcohol 40-B, hexylene glycol, boric acid, hydroxyethylcellulose, cocamidopropyl PG dimonium chloride phosphate, tetrasodium EDTA, PEG 75 lanolin, cocamine oxide, fragrance, methylparaben, propylparaben, aloe barbadensis, FD&C blue 1
Questions? Call 1-800-35-CLEAN (352-5326)
E Hand Soap
3.78 L (1 US GAL)
This product may be patented: www.ecolab.com/patents
Ecolab · 1 Ecolab Place · St. Paul MN 55102 USA · tel: 1 800 35 CLEAN (352 5326)
© 2017 Ecolab USA Inc · All rights reserved
Made in U.S.A.
www.ecolab.com · 710457/5401/0117
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.