Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Triclosan 3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-462
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Irritation, discomfort and redness persist for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands with warm water
- Apply handsoap
- Rub vigorously for 20 seconds
- Wash between fingers, around fingernails and backs of hands
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water
- Dry with paper towels or air-dry
- Use once or twice daily as part of a daily cleaning routine
- For additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- For emergency medical information in USA and Canada, cal 1-800-328-0026
- For emergency medical information worldwide, call 1-651-222-5352 (in the USA)
Inactive Ingredients water, potassium cocoate, sodium laureth sulfate, SD alcohol 40-B, hexylene glycol, boric acid, hydroxyethylcellulose, cocamidopropyl PG dimonium chloride phosphate, tetrasodium EDTA, PEG 75 lanolin, lauramine oxide, fragrance, methylparaben, propylparaben, aloe barbadensis, FDC blue 1
Questions? Call 1 800 35 CLEAN
LIQUID HAND SOAP
Net Contents 3.78 L (1 US gal)
Keystone is a trademark of Ecolab USA Inc.
Ecolab • 370 Wabasha Street N • St Paul MN 55102-1390 USA • tel. 1 800 352 5326
© 2009 Ecolab USA Inc • All rights reserved | Todos los derechos reservados
Made in United States | Hecho en EEUU • 731563/5400/0309
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.