Medically reviewed on Sep 21, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Triclosan 3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-462
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Irritation, discomfort and redness persist for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands with warm water
- Apply handsoap
- Rub vigorously for 20 seconds
- Wash between fingers, around fingernails and backs of hands
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water
- Dry with paper towels or air-dry
- Use once or twice daily as part of a daily cleaning routine
- For additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- For emergency medical information in USA and Canada, cal 1-800-328-0026
- For emergency medical information worldwide, call 1-651-222-5352 (in the USA)
Inactive Ingredients water, potassium cocoate, sodium laureth sulfate, SD alcohol 40-B, hexylene glycol, boric acid, hydroxyethylcellulose, cocamidopropyl PG dimonium chloride phosphate, tetrasodium EDTA, PEG 75 lanolin, lauramine oxide, fragrance, methylparaben, propylparaben, aloe barbadensis, FDC blue 1
Questions? Call 1 800 35 CLEAN
LIQUID HAND SOAP
Net Contents 3.78 L (1 US gal)
Keystone is a trademark of Ecolab USA Inc.
Ecolab • 370 Wabasha Street N • St Paul MN 55102-1390 USA • tel. 1 800 352 5326
© 2009 Ecolab USA Inc • All rights reserved | Todos los derechos reservados
Made in United States | Hecho en EEUU • 731563/5400/0309
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.