Clean Force by Ecolab Inc.
Medically reviewed on November 16, 2016
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 60mL in 100mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-406
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethanol 60% by volume
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks and sources of static discharge
- In eyes
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- Eye or skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberal amount into hand
- Spread by rubbing hands together
- Rub to dryness with attention to area around nails and between fingers
- READ SAFETY DATA SHEET (SDS) BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT
- EMERGENCY HEALTH INFORMATION: 1 800 328 0026. If located outside the United States and Canada, call collect 1 651 222 5352 (number is in the US).
Inactive ingredients water (agua), isopropyl alcohol, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, propylene glycol, myristyl alcohol
Questions? call 1.866.444.7450
25 FL OZ (750 mL)
Ethanol 60% by volume
For questions or comments, call 1-866-444-7450.
370 Wabasha Street North
St. Paul, MN 55102
© 2015 Ecolab USA Inc
All Rights Reserved
Made in U.S.A
ethyl alcohol solution
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.