Senokot-S by Avrio Health L.P.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES 8.6mg, DOCUSATE SODIUM 50mg
Labeler: Avrio Health L.P.
NDC Code: 67618-310
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(standardized senna concentrate and docusate sodium)
Active ingredients (in each tablet)
Docusate sodium 50 mg
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 6-12 hours
Do not use
- if you are now taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks
Ask a doctor before use if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|age||starting dosage||maximum dosage|
|adults and children|
12 years of age and over
|2 tablets once a day||4 tablets twice a day|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet once a day||2 tablets twice a day|
|children 2 to under 6 years||1/2 tablet once a day||1 tablet twice a day|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 10 mg, sodium 4 mg VERY LOW SODIUM
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Inactive ingredients dicalcium phosphate,D&C Yellow #10 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake, lecithin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, pregelatinized starch, sodium benzoate, talc, and titanium dioxide
Avrio Health L.P. Stamford, CT 06901-3431
standardized senna concentrate and docusate sodium tablet
|Labeler - Avrio Health L.P. (141916531)|
|Registrant - Purdue Pharma LP (932323652)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 1, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about docusate/senna
- Docusate/senna Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 14 Reviews
- Drug class: laxatives