Senokot by Avrio Health L.P.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES 8.6mg
Labeler: Avrio Health L.P.
NDC Code: 67618-300
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
standardized senna concentrate
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 6-12 hours
Do not use
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|age||starting dosage||maximum dosage|
|adults and children|
12 years of age and over
|2 tablets once a day||4 tablets twice a day|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet once a day||2 tablets twice a day|
|children 2 to under 6 years||1/2 tablet once a day||1 tablet twice a day|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 10 mg
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch
Avrio Health L.P.
Stamford, CT 06901-3431
standardized senna concentrate tablet
|Labeler - Avrio Health L.P. (141916531)|
|Registrant - Purdue Pharma LP (932323652)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Senokot (senna)
- Senokot Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 58 Reviews
- Drug class: laxatives
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Senokot (Sennosides Capsules and Tablets)
- Senokot (Sennosides Liquid and Syrup)
- Senokot (Advanced Reading)
- Senokot Syrup (Advanced Reading)