Triadine by H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: povidone-iodine .075mL in 1mL
Labeler: H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group
NDC Code: 50730-8316
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidone Iodine USP 7.5% w/v (equivalent to 0.75% titratable iodine)
- Surgical hand scrub for health care professionals
- Health Care Antiseptic for preparation of the skin prior to surgery
- First Aid Antiseptic to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
- use in the eyes
- apply over large areas of the body
- use on individuals who are allergic or sensitive to iodine
- use as a first aid antiseptic for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- if condition persists for more than 72 hours
- if irritation and redness develop
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean under nails with a nail pick
- nails should be maintained with 1 millimeter free edge
- wet hands and forearms
- apply milliliter (teaspoon) or palmful to hands and forearms
- scrub thoroughly paying particular attention to nails, cuticles and interdigital spaces
- rinse and repeat scrub
- clean the affected area
- apply to the operative site prior to surgery
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product to the area 1-3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
Cat. No. 10-8316
POVIDONE IODINE, USP
7.5% Topical Solution
Antiseptic / Germicide
PRE-SURGICAL HAND SCRUB. Significantly reduces the number of micro-organisms on hands and forearms prior to surgery or patient care
ANTISEPTIC for preparation of the skin prior to surgery
FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
For External Use Only!
16 Fluid Ounces (473 ml)
Triad Disposables, Inc.
Brookfield, WI 53045
MADE IN USA
|Labeler - H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group (050259597)|
|Registrant - H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group (050259597)|
|H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group||050259597||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.