Acetaminophen by McKesson Packaging Services Business Unit of McKesson Corporation
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg
Labeler: McKesson Packaging Services Business Unit of McKesson Corporation
NDC Code: 63739-440
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with
- common cold
- muscular aches
- menstrual cramps
- and reduction of fever
If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask
your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever
reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
with any other products containing acetaminophen.
- symptoms do not improve
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- a rare sensitivity reaction occurs
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older
- take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours.
Children 6-11 years of age
- Take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 6 years of age
- Do not use this regular strength product. This will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and could cause serious health problems.
- store at room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).
Inactive Ingredients corn starch, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid.
May contain povidone and sodium starch glycolates.
|Labeler - McKesson Packaging Services Business Unit of McKesson Corporation (140529962)|
|McKesson Packaging Services Business Unit of McKesson Corporation||140529962||REPACK(63739-440)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 19, 2018
More about acetaminophen
- Acetaminophen Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 50 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
- FDA Alerts (14)
- Acetaminophen injection
- Acetaminophen rectal
- Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen Chewable Tablets
- ... +9 more