ISOPROPYL RUBBING ALCOHOL by KIM CHEMICALS LTD.
Medically reviewed on September 1, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 50mL in 100mL
Labeler: KIM CHEMICALS LTD.
NDC Code: 34954-010
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol (50% conc.)
- to decrease germs in minor cuts and scrapes.
- helps relieve minor muscular aches due to exertion.
For external use only
- flammable, keep away from fire and flame
- will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds or serious burns
When using this product
- do not get into eyes or mucous membranes
- use only in a well-ventilated area
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of an accidental ingestion, contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- apply to skin directly or with clean gauze, cotton or swab.
- for rubbing, apply liberally and rub with hands.
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol.
- keep bottle tightly closed.
|ISOPROPYL RUBBING ALCOHOL
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - KIM CHEMICALS LTD. (650470164)|
|KIM CHEMICALS LTD.||650470164||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.