Medically reviewed on May 14, 2018
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: STARCH, CORN 115g in 142g, ZINC OXIDE 21g in 142g
Labeler: Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC
NDC Code: 63736-305
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 15%
- treats and prevents diaper rash
- protects minor skin irritation
For external use only
on broken skin
- avoid contact with eyes
- keep away from child's face and mouth to avoid breathing it
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
For diaper rash
- change wet or soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- apply powder liberally, as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- apply powder close to the body away from child's face
- carefully shake the powder into the diaper or into the hand and apply to diaper area
For minor skin irritations
- smooth on powder to protect irritated and chafed skin
Store at room temperature 15°–25°C (59°–77°F). See container for lot number and expiration date.
aloe vera, chamomile, fragrance, kaolin, tricalcium phosphate
© 2016 Distributed by: Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC.
Tarrytown, NY 10591
A Prestige Brands Company
Product packaged by weight not volume.
starch, corn and zinc oxide powder
|Labeler - Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC (055665422)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.