The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
DIGISAN Healthcare Hand Sanitizer
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ETHANOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-388
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol, 70%
- antiseptic hand rinse
- FLAMMABLE. Keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks, and sources of static discharge.
- For external use only
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply onto hands and rub until dry
- For additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheed (MSDS)
- For emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1-800-328-0026
- For emergency medical information worldwide, call 1-651-222-5352 (in the USA)
Call 1-800-35-CLEAN (352-5326).
|DIGISAN HEALTHCARE HAND SANITIZER
antiseptic handwash solution
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.