DIGISAN Healthcare Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed on September 28, 2017.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ETHANOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-388
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol, 70%
- antiseptic hand rinse
- FLAMMABLE. Keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks, and sources of static discharge.
- For external use only
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply onto hands and rub until dry
- For additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheed (MSDS)
- For emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1-800-328-0026
- For emergency medical information worldwide, call 1-651-222-5352 (in the USA)
Call 1-800-35-CLEAN (352-5326).
|DIGISAN HEALTHCARE HAND SANITIZER
antiseptic handwash solution
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.