Nostrilla by Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC
Dosage form: spray, metered
Ingredients: OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.05mg in 100mL
Labeler: Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC
NDC Code: 63736-730
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
▪ a cold
▪ hay fever
▪ upper respiratory allergies
▪ helps clear nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes
▪ temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
do not exceed recommended dosage
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24 hour period
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Squeeze and unscrew to remove the protective cap. Align rail grooves and prime pump by depressing it firmly several times (see illustration on side). Hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. With head upright, insert nozzle into nostril. Depress pump two or three times, all the way down, and sniff deeply.
- store between 20° – 25°C (68° – 77°F). Avoid excessive heat or freezing.
- keep carton for full drug facts
benzalkonium chloride, edetate disodium, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic, water
© 2017 Distributed by:
Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC
Tarrytown, NY 10591
oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray, metered
|Labeler - Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC (055665422)|
Medically reviewed on May 25, 2018