Nostrilla by Insight Pharmaceuticals
Medically reviewed on August 3, 2017
Dosage form: spray, metered
Ingredients: Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.0005mL in 100mL
Labeler: Insight Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 63736-730
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
oxymetazoline HCl USP 0.05%
|Active Ingredient (per spray)||Purpose|
|oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%.............Nasal decongestant|
temporarily relieves nasal congestion
- due to a cold
- due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- shrinks swollen membranes so you can breathe more freely
For nasal use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- do not use for more than 3 days. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to come back or get worse.
- use only as directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24 hour period
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Remove protective cap and prime pump by depressing it firmly several times. Hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers.
With head upright, insert nozzle into nostril. Depress pump two or three times, all the way down, and sniff deeply.
Store between 20° – 25°C (68° – 77°F). Avoid excessive heat or freezing.
benzalkonium chloride 0.02% as a preservative, glycine, hydrochloric acid, sorbitol solution, water.
Call 1-800-344-7239 or visit us on the web at www.insightpharma.com
INSIGHT Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Langhorne, PA 19047-1749
oxymetazoline HCl USP 0.05%
Fast Relief for
1/2 FL. OZ.
oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray, metered
|Labeler - Insight Pharmaceuticals (176792315)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.