|Active ingredient (in each tablet)||Purpose
|Ranitidine 150 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride 168 mg)..............................................................................................................................||Acid reducer
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and
sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages
alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other
Do not use
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with
blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious
condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and
supervision of a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating;
pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help
or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with
a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with
a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food
or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets
in 24 hours)
- do not chew tablet
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not use if printed foil under bottle cap is open or torn
- do not use if individual blister unit is open or torn (blisters)
- do not use if individual foil packet is open or torn (pouch)
- store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- this product is sodium and sugar free
ingredients FD&C Blue No.1, flavors, hypromellose,
magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol,
polysorbate 80, sucralose, titanium dioxide
Questions? call 1-888-285-9159 (English/Spanish) M – F,
8:30 – 5 EST, or visit www.zantacotc.com
the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use.
Keep the carton. It contains important information.
Distributed by: Boehringer Ingelheim
(BI) Consumer Health Care Products
Division of BI Pharmaceuticals,
Inc., Ridgefield, CT 06877
© 2016, BI Pharmaceuticals,
Inc. All rights reserved.
Product of Spain. Manufactured
mg Cool Mint - 24 Count Carton
150 mg Cool Mint - 65 Count Carton
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.