DRISTAN 12 HR
Medically reviewed on February 1, 2018
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
NDC Code: 0573-1191
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to a cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
For intranasal use only
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- do not use for more than 3 days
- use only as directed
- frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- you may experience temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge
- the use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: with head upright, insert nozzle in nostril. Spray quickly, firmly and sniff deeply. Spray 2 or 3 times into each nostril not more often than every 10-12 hours.
- do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- container is filled to proper level for correct spray action
benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, dibasic sodium phosphate, edetate disodium, hypromellose, phosphoric acid, purified water, sodium chloride
Call weekdays from 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-800-535-0026
|DRISTAN 12 HR
oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray
|Labeler - Pfizer Consumer Healthcare (828831730)|