Ting by Insight Pharmaceuticals
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Tolnaftate 100mg in 1g
Labeler: Insight Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 63736-051
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Tolnaftate 1% . . . . . . . . . . . . . Antifungal|
- For effective treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- For effective relief of itchy, scaly skin between toes
- Clears up most athlete's foot infection and with daily use helps keep it from coming back
For external use only
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm)
- Irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- Supervise children in the use of this product
For athlete's foot use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- Pay special attention to the spaces between the toes.
- Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- To prevent athlete's foot, clean feet and dry thoroughly, then apply a thin layer of product to feet once or twice daily (morning and/or night) following the above directions.
For ringworm use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
For jock itch use daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
Butylated Hydroxytoluene, PEG-400, PEG-3350, Titanium Dioxide, White Petrolatum.
Distributed by: Distribuido por:
INSIGHT Pharmaceuticals Corp., Langhorne, PA 19047-1749
|Labeler - Insight Pharmaceuticals (176792315)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.