Ting by Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC
Medically reviewed on March 1, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC
NDC Code: 63736-051
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
TING Antifungal Cream
- For effective treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- For effective relief of itchy, scaly skin between toes
- Clears up most athlete's foot infection and with daily use helps keep it from coming back
For external use only
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- Irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm)
- Irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 2 weeks (for jock itch)
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- Supervise children in the use of this product
For athlete's foot use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- Pay special attention to the spaces between the toes.
- Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- To prevent athlete's foot, clean feet and dry thoroughly, then apply a thin layer of product to feet once or twice daily (morning and/or night) following the above directions.
For ringworm use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
For jock itch use daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
Butylated Hydroxytoluene, PEG-400, PEG-3350, Titanium Dioxide, White Petrolatum
|Labeler - Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC (055665422)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Ting (tolnaftate topical)
- Ting Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals