Health Tip: Staying Safe on the Subway
-- Riding on the subway alone, especially at off hours, can be a nerve-wracking experience.
To help you stay out of harm's way, Hunter College suggests:
- Keep purses and backpacks secure at all times.
- Do not display money or jewelry in public places.
- Never carry a wallet in your back pocket.
- Be suspicious of anyone approaching you.
- When traveling at off hours, ride in cars with a conductor.
- When waiting for a train late at night, stand in a safe spot.
© 2020 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Posted: July 2019
More News Resources
- FDA Medwatch Drug Alerts
- Daily MedNews
- News for Health Professionals
- New Drug Approvals
- New Drug Applications
- Drug Shortages
- Clinical Trial Results
- Generic Drug Approvals
- Monthly Update Archive
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Whatever your topic of interest, subscribe to our newsletters to get the best of Drugs.com in your inbox.