Health Tip: Some Foods Are Good for Teeth
-- We all know what sugary foods and drinks can do to harm teeth, but there are also delicacies that can help your pearly whites.
The American Dental Association says these foods contain nutrients that can help build strong teeth:
- Dairy products, such as milk, cheese and yogurt, which are rich in calcium.
- Leafy greens and almonds, which are also good sources of calcium.
- Eggs, fish, meat and poultry, which are rich in phosphorous.
- Vegetables and fruit, which are good sources of fiber.
- Citrus fruits, which are rich in vitamin C
- Sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens and fish, which are good sources of vitamin A.
© 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Posted: March 2017