Health Tip: Signs That You Have Cataracts
-- Cataracts are an eye condition characterized by a cloudiness of the eye's lens. They usually develop slowly as a person gets older.
The U.S. National Library of Medicine offers this list of cataract symptoms:
- Vision that appears foggy or cloudy; as if there's a film over the eye.
- Inability to see colors as vividly as before.
- Seeing double.
- Problems seeing well at night.
- Seeing an aura or halo surrounding lights.
- Increased sensitivity to glaring lights.
- Difficulty in differentiating shapes or similar colors.
Posted: November 2009
Recommended for you