Health Tip: Signs of Dyslexia in Preschoolers
-- Signs of dyslexia can appear in a child's earliest years. For parents and teachers, looking for signs in preschoolers can help for early intervention, says the Yale Center for Dyslexia and Creativity.
Preschoolers with dyslexia may:
- Have trouble learning nursery rhymes.
- Show difficulty learning the alphabet.
- Mispronounce familiar words.
- Have trouble recognizing rhyming patterns.
- Have a family history of dyslexia.
© 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Posted: April 2019