Health Tip: Protect Against Athlete's Foot
-- Athlete's foot is an itchy, often painful fungal infection. But there are things you can do to help prevent it.
The American Podiatric Medical Association recommends:
- Using soap and water to wash feet daily, taking care to thoroughly dry between the toes.
- Always wearing sandals or shoes in public locker rooms or restrooms.
- Wearing shoes that are lightweight and breathable.
- Changing your hosiery, socks and shoes often.
- Choosing socks that help keep your feet dry.
Posted: July 2016