Health Tip: Nasal Spray Safety
-- For people who use nasal sprays to combat seasonal allergies, it's important to follow safety guidelines, says the Allergy & Asthma Network.
When using a nasal spray. you should:
- Aim away from the center of your nose.
- Always follow the package instructions, as brands vary.
- Blow your nose gently before use.
- Wipe the spray tip clean after every use.
- Keep track of the doses used.
- Replace the spray when instructed.
© 2020 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Posted: June 2019