Health Tip: Identifying Problem Eating
-- What you eat, how much you consume and how frequently you chow down all play a part in the likelihood that you'll gain weight.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics mentions these unhealthy eating habits:
- Consuming too much solid fat, added sugar or refined grains.
- Skipping meals, or eating too much.
- Eating too many meals at a restaurant, or in front of the TV or computer.
- Eating too many calorie-laden snacks, drinking high-calorie drinks or drinking too much alcohol.
- Eating for emotional reasons, not because you're hungry.
Posted: June 2016