Health Tip: Holiday Foot-Care Advice
-- The hustle and bustle of the holiday season often demands spending too much time on your feet.
The American Podiatric Medical Association suggests these remedies:
- Moisturizefeet daily to help avoid dry, cracked and irritated skin.
- Raise, point and curl your toes throughout the day.
- Get a foot rub, which is a great way to release tension, boost circulation and refresh skin.
- Elevate your legs.
- Wear comfortable shoes for holiday activities such as shopping, traveling or cooking.
© 2020 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Posted: December 2017
Read this next
THURSDAY, June 25, 2020 -- Two new studies strongly suggest that the so-called "COVID toe" lesions that have popped up among some Americans during the pandemic may not be caused...
SATURDAY, Sept. 14, 2019 -- Don't let foot problems hobble your autumn activities, a foot surgeon says. "Foot health contributes to your overall health. From beginners to...
THURSDAY, Aug. 8, 2019 -- If you've made a financial commitment to athletic shoes, no doubt you want your money's worth. But it's important to replace them when you see specific...
More News Resources
- FDA Medwatch Drug Alerts
- Daily MedNews
- News for Health Professionals
- New Drug Approvals
- New Drug Applications
- Drug Shortages
- Clinical Trial Results
- Generic Drug Approvals
- Monthly Update Archive
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Whatever your topic of interest, subscribe to our newsletters to get the best of Drugs.com in your inbox.