Health Tip: Having Poor Circulation in the Feet
-- Poor foot circulation can occur as a result of health conditions including hardening of the arteries or diabetes. It can indicate a serious medical problem, so it shouldn't be ignored.
The American Podiatric Medical Association mentions these possible warning signs of poor foot circulation:
- Cramps of the feet or legs, especially while exercising.
- Poor or slow healing of sores.
- Unusual color of the legs or feet.
- Unusual foot or leg temperature.
- Hair loss of the legs or feet.
Posted: June 2014
Recommended for you