Health Tip: Getting Too Much Exercise
-- For many people, moderate-intensity exercise throughout the week is recommended, says MedlinePlus.
At the same time, neglecting rest can backfire.
MedlinePlus mentions possible symptoms of too much exercise:
- Being unable to perform at the same level.
- Needing longer periods of rest.
- Feeling tired, depressed, anxious or irritable.
- Having difficulty sleeping.
- Having sore muscles.
- Getting overuse injuries.
- Getting more colds than usual.
© 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Posted: October 2019