Health Tip: Feeling Forgetful?
-- If you sometimes have problems remembering things, try following these tips from the American Academy of Family Physicians:
- Keep lists of things you need to remember, a detailed calendar, and follow a regular daily routine.
- Make connections in your mind to help you remember -- like associating places with certain landmarks.
- Keep objects you use regularly -- like your keys -- in the same place each time.
- When trying to remember the name of a person you just met, repeat his or her name to yourself.
- Keep your mind and body busy and active.
Posted: July 2007
Recommended for you