Health Tip: Exercise More
-- Lack of motivation, time, energy, and the costs associated with many workout programs may limit your desire to exercise more.
The National Institute on Aging suggests how to overcome these potential obstacles:
- Exercise first thing in the morning.
- If you can't squeeze in 30 minutes for physical activity, consider three 10-minute spurts.
- Vary your regimen and make it fun. Try new activities so your workout doesn't become stale.
- You don't have to spend a fortune. Work with things you already have around the house, such as by using soup cans or water bottles instead of weights.
© 2020 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Posted: October 2018
Read this next
TUESDAY, Oct. 27, 2020 -- Many married couples or domestic partners share a lot: the same house, bills, pets and maybe children. A new study found they often also share the same...
TUESDAY, Oct. 27, 2020 -- Replacing sugary drinks with diet versions may not be any healthier for the heart, a large, new study suggests. French researchers found that people who...
TUESDAY, Oct. 27, 2020 -- Stuck at home, bored. Fiddling with their phone or playing video games. Munching on snack foods to while away the time. School-age children gaining...
More News Resources
- FDA Medwatch Drug Alerts
- Daily MedNews
- News for Health Professionals
- New Drug Approvals
- New Drug Applications
- Drug Shortages
- Clinical Trial Results
- Generic Drug Approvals
- Monthly Update Archive