Health Tip: Enjoy a Vegetarian Meal
-- Thinking of grilling dinner tonight? Meat and other animal products don't have to be on the menu.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics suggests:
- Grilling veggie burgers and veggie hot dogs.
- Making macaroni and cheese and potato salad with egg-free and dairy-free substitutes.
- Making Caesar salad dressing with nuts, nutritional yeast and soy sauce, instead of anchovies
- Baking homemade kale chips instead of potato chips.
- Grilling fresh fruit for dessert, or enjoying dairy-free ice cream.
© 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Posted: July 2017