Health Tip: Don't Let Your Workout Get Stale
-- As with any routine, your workout may become boring and tiresome.
Here are suggestions to curb exercise boredom, courtesy of the American Council on Exercise:
- Vary your routine regularly.
- Make your workouts more intense, rather than longer.
- Include cross-training in your routine.
- Change the sequence of exercises.
- Work with a personal trainer for a session or two to see where you can make changes and improvements.
© 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Posted: May 2017