Health Tip: Do You Have Psoriatic Arthritis?
-- Psoriatic arthritis is an inflammatory joint condition that is associated with the chronic skin condition psoriasis.
The Arthritis Foundation says common symptoms of psoriatic arthritis include:
- Joints that are swollen and painful.
- Pain and soreness where tendons attach to bone, such as at the heel.
- Pitting or separation of nails from the nail bed.
- Back pain.
- Conjunctivitis, characterized by redness and pain in tissues surrounding the eyes.
- Feeling fatigued, reduced range of motion in the joints and feeling stiff in the morning.
Posted: December 2011
Recommended for you