Health Tip: Dealing With Foot Arthritis
-- Just about everyone has occasional foot pain, but persistent symptoms may signal foot arthritis.
The American Podiatric Medical Association suggests seeing a doctor about:
- Having swelling that affects one or more joints.
- Having ongoing tenderness or pain in a joint.
- Having a joint that feels hot or is red.
- Being unable to move a joint.
- Having a growth, rash or other changes in the skin.
© 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Posted: April 2017