Health Tip: How Caregivers Can Help
-- Caregivers can offer help and support to people who are no longer completely independent.
Womenshealth.gov suggests how a caregiver can provide assistance to people with dementia, cancer or another condition that limits the ability to perform basic daily tasks:
- Shopping for groceries.
- Preparing and serving meals.
- Cleaning the home and performing other chores.
- Making sure the bills are paid.
- Administering medications.
- Assisting with bathing, going to the bathroom and getting dressed.
Posted: October 2010
Recommended for you