Health Tip: Stay Calm You When You Feel Frazzled
-- Life can be stressful with the constant demands of work, household activities and busy schedules.
But armed with methods to help you stay calm, you can reduce feelings of anxiety and stress.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests:
- Be active, which is a great way to reduce stress.
- Eat healthy foods to give you enough energy throughout the day.
- Laugh often, which will help you combat stress.
- Find ways to have fun with friends.
- Talk about your stress with someone you trust.
- Take time out to relax, read or meditate.
- Get enough sleep.
- Volunteer. Join a cause that you feel passionate about.
© 2020 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Posted: July 2018
Read this next
TUESDAY, Oct. 20, 2020 -- Marijuana is fast becoming a favorite medication among older Americans, a new study finds. Cannabis is being used to ease problems such as pain, sleep...
TUESDAY, Oct. 20, 2020 -- COVID-19, health care, the economy, systemic racism and the presidential election are a threat to the nation's mental health, according to an American...
THURSDAY, Oct. 15, 2020 -- CBD has been widely marketed as a cure-all for whatever ails you, and a new study finds many Americans are buying the sales pitch. Researchers tracking...
More News Resources
- FDA Medwatch Drug Alerts
- Daily MedNews
- News for Health Professionals
- New Drug Approvals
- New Drug Applications
- Drug Shortages
- Clinical Trial Results
- Generic Drug Approvals
- Monthly Update Archive
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Whatever your topic of interest, subscribe to our newsletters to get the best of Drugs.com in your inbox.