Health Tip: Beat the Winter Blues
-- As days become shorter and the weather becomes colder, it is not uncommon to have depression-like symptoms.
For those with the winter blues, the American Psychological Association offers ways to manage symptoms:
- Immerse yourself in daylight by going for a walk, or sitting by a window.
- Eat healthy, low sugar meals.
- Spend time with friends and family.
- Stay active by exercising or scheduling pleasant activities.
- Seek professional help if symptoms worsen.
© 2020 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Posted: February 2019